WorldWar2 WorldWar2

Amazing.

This is one amazing flash, especially since it's only sticks. I'm really into WW2 games, and all that stuff, but this just blew me away. I could really feel the intensity, and the emotion, in that war. Only thing I notieced is that it said "Hitler moves his soldiers towards Polen," I'm not sure, but shouldn't that be Poland? Maybe i just mistaked it. Anyway, great job.

Doodle This Bitch! Doodle This Bitch!

Haha!

I had a similar idea once, however, i didnt have flash back then... Then I forgot :P Anyway, this movie is awesome, so very original, and the animation wasnt bad either. Another person did something like this, except theirs was a complete rip off of the popular flash show "Doodlez" but this was nothing like that... and kinda reminds me of study blocks in class... Good times...

ryguypie responds:

Yea I actually thought of it while doodling in my math class trying to pass the time. Gah, I hate math. Thanks for the review :)

The Immigrant The Immigrant

I loved it...

This flash was truely amazing, and it really made me think, that similar has happened in real life around the world. It was actually kind of sad, and it really gave off that effect... It's really undescribable. One again, I loved it, and I think the person before me is jus stupid saying "it was gay."

By the way... Good luck.

PSM: Blam Police PSM: Blam Police

Congrats.

Congratulations, that was one of the few movies that actually made me laugh out loud. It was friggin' hilarious, and I seriously agree with you, about all the n00bz spamming up the flash portal. Once again, congrats, I love your style, and this movie is great.

Circuit Skirmish Circuit Skirmish

Amazing...

I rarely review flash movies, especially here, because they are not worth bothering to review; as i see it. But this? This is amazing! Beautiful animation, breathtaking art; this movie is truely fantastic; maybe the best i've seen. It seemed as I was watching a TV show, and the action and comedy; perfect! After seeing this movie, I wanted to watch the rest of your movies, seeing how you have made them, as I am an amateur flash artist aswell. I do not sumbit most of my flashes, because as I mentioned before; I believe they are not worthy enough. The only flash i submitted was just because I needed a host, although it got a great score compared to what it deserved. I am sure that you have many fans, but I have just one question: Do you have MSN? I need only know this because it does not say on your profile, only AIM, which I do not have. So if you can, plz reply as soon as possible.
Thank-you.

By the way, I gave violence a 5, because it is not neccessarily a good thing; and there isn't any blood or gore, which is great for younger audiences; like myself.

Falconer02 responds:

Yeah I have msn. Did I already talk to you? I forget. My email is Falconer02@msn.com if that helps.

Madness Depredation Madness Depredation

That... was... AMAZING!!!

All I have to say is... WOW! THis was phenomenal, the best of the series! I hope to see more from you, and hopefully another interactive one, as if this was a game, (it seemed like it from the use of "Player 2" rather than Jesus, or whatever.) Then IMO this would be the best game ever! I said it once and I'll say it again... That... was... Amazing!!!

-Phoenix

SFT: Round 1 SFT: Round 1

WOW!

Hey man! I thought it was pretty cool watching it as a whole, and I enjoyed all of the fights! I especially like how you did the title screen, and thats why u got my 10!

BTW I can't wait fo' round 2! Too bad I was too late to enter... =(

Very good nontheless!

-Phoenix

Castlevania Vs. Mario Castlevania Vs. Mario

Good for a first!

I think it needs more of a story, but other than that it was really funny with the sound effect stuff lol!

Especially good for a first... I EXPECT to see more from u... OR I'LL SHOOT JO' BALLZ OFF AND STICK EM' ON MA MANTLE!!!